Social Media Marketing
Most of the likes and followers on Social Media include musicians. Without these networks, it becomes more difficult to reach potential listeners and fans. Therefore, social media is extremely important for musicians and bands and has to be regularly updated and maintained. It is known that the number of fans, followers and likes affects the salary and popularity of the musicians. Also the number of appearances, the advertising of new songs or albums can be positively influenced by a good social media presence. If you do not have extensive experience in online marketing/social media, you should get some help, because without marketing even the best band or music will not become well-known in the industry.
We design, develop, deliver and manage Social Media presences mainly for musicians on all major social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram etc.
If you already have a Social Media presence, we can assist to analyse and optimise it. We make recommendations for improvement or help you get started with Social Media.
Our Managing Director, Claudia, is a well experienced Online Marketing and Social Media expert. Her strengths are in the developing of marketing strategies and project ideas as well as in in her close cooperation with our artists. Her magic power is in seeing the unseen, the numbers behind the numbers and her eye for details.
The successful and efficient implementation of campaigns and Online Marketing projects are the core focus. Claudia has already successfully realised Social Media performances for artists and different companies as well as designed and implemented an eCommerce shop for an Australian artist and painter of fine art.
• Situation analysis
• Competitive analysis
• Target group analysis
• Assessment of suitable social media platforms
• Recommendation of suitable topics and messages
• Creation of Social Media sites & profiles
• Maintenance of Social Media sites
• Monitoring of Social Media activities
• Increased marketing reach
• Increased brand and name awareness
• Improved target group analysis
• More effective messaging focused on target groups
• Reduced marketing costs
• Impact on product development & marketing through direct customer feedback
• Faster and more direct communication with customers